Wednesday

Lord Teach Me To Pray: Day 13

July 15, 2009



Sorry this is so late. I had such a busy day and well.... when push came to shove, I needed some sleep. Thankfully I am in a different time zone so this should still get to most of you in the States on the correct day, lol.

We are almost half way through this book!!!!!! I'm so excited to be going strong and still committed to my morning date with God. I have, though, been letting distractions slip in; which has caused me to lose focus at times. Need to get back on track with that!!!!!

Now, I do remember having already read this part of the book and it's one of my favorite sections,so far, in that Kay lays out some awesome information concerning prayer requests. I think she says it best with this statement from her book:

The will of God is the key to solving many mysteries regaurding prayer.


So I do hope you stay faithful friend and continue with me as we solve a mystery of sorts!!!!



Father, continue to soften our hearts as we seek Your will in prayer. Strengthen us so that we do not lost heart or motivation to continue seeking the wisdom of Your Word daily. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen

No comments: