Friday

Itch To Pitch: Week 6

July 31, 2009

As hard as it may seem to believe, I think my pitching days may be coming to an end. Never thought that would happen! A couple of weeks ago, I wanted to makeover our hallway. So I decided to start with this mirror.


Then I decided to pitch those blue buckets, which were our laundry baskets, into the kid's room and drug out this beautiful chest my uncle-in-law made for us before we moved overseas back in 2004. What a transformation. And the cost? ZERO bucks, everything I used we already had, how awesome is that!!!


But that's not all. Inside the hand made chest, I put two smaller laundry baskets. So our dirty laundry is hiding out with class now!! Don't forget to visit The Happy House Wife and take a look at what everyone was pitching this week.



Father, how thankful I am that you take such good care of your children if only we would be still and listen. May we see the truth that You know all things and are the greatest advisor any of us could ever have. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen

No comments: