Saturday

Worship With Me Sunday:My Savior My God

February 22, 2009

Leviticus 26: 3 "If you live by my decrees and obediently keep my commandments... 11-13 "I'll set up my residence in your neighborhood; I won't avoid or shun you; I'll stroll through your streets. I'll be your God; you'll be my people. I am God, your personal God who rescued you from Egypt so that you would no longer be slaves to the Egyptians. I ripped off the harness of your slavery so that you can move about freely."

Father, may we dwell on if our lives would change if You took up residencey in our home. If You moved in next door, would we act any differently? Let us live in the freedom You bought us on the cross through the sacrifice of Your Only Son, Jesus Christ. Help us to die to ourselves and start living for You. Let us not only say "You are God" but live like you are Our Only God. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen


No comments: