Sunday

Selah: Less is More

Early in December, I came across the clip below and have been searching for the blog I found it on ever since. I haven't been able to find the blog but decided to look up the clip on You Tube and was successful at locating it. I share it because it had such an impact on me and was the basic of our family motto for 09: Less is More. We are going to strive to spend less money,spend less time watching T.V., spend less time seeking material things so that we have more time for Christ in our every day lives. More resources: both in materials and use of our personal time and efforts to further Christ's Kingdom. Christ's birth is not just a Christmas Story, it is a story of God's great love for us that we should seek out daily to share with others. I encourage you to take the time to watch this short clip and prayerfully consider how less will become more for your family, for yourself.

"don't forget to stop my playlist before starting this clip"


*p.s. this is a scheduled post as we are still making our way across the Pacific Ocean to our tropical home.Any comments left will be returned but it might take several days, thanks for your understanding.

1 comment:

Tara Bennett said...

Great clip. So glad you shared it! Enjoy your vaycay!