Saturday

Selah: Rainbow

I have had an amazing journey as I enter the 2nd week of the VisionWriters course "Character of God". And this morning God blessed me with a very special gift and conformation to a conversation we had earlier this week. Yes, I said conversation and yes it was between God and I. I worship a Living God who is not silent, who speaks daily to those who seek Him and take the time to be still and listen to what He has to say!! Here is a glimpses into what we talked about this week:
Day Three
Father, how foolish I am in not preparing my heart before I seek your presence! I want to know what it really means to worship the Living God, to follow the Living God, to live for the Living God!!

- Through my Son, you will know me. Instead of seeking the profound, seek the simple. Look at all that I have created around you Is not my signature in all I have made? You will find me there...........

So as I lugged all the kids to the Commissary at 8am this morning for milk, when I stepped out of the van I saw the most amazing rainbow!!!! I didn't have my camera and by the time I got home it was gone, but let me try to explain how wonderful it was!!!!! The morning had been filled with rain so the sky was half filled with storm clouds and the other side was a beautiful baby blue with puffy white clouds. One however seemed to bridge the gap between the two sides and out of it flowed the most brilliant rainbow I have ever seen. It shimmered all the way to the horizon and seemed to flow right into the ocean as if each color was being poured into the sea. Amazing and Awesome



Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:16

No comments: